Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Updated 0th level character sheet

I have updated the 0th level sheet, the new sheet can be found here.

My next DCC projects:
  • Make a 1st/2nd level sheet. I am thinking it should probably be two characters per sheet.
  • Make some sort of marching order tracker, maybe something as simple as little character nametags that can be pushed around as characters die change march order.
  • Spells record sheet. Instead of printing out gobs of text about each spell I think a simplified cheat sheet for players to fill out would work well. One stop shop for all of the relevant information (mercurial magic, manifestation, brief summary of spell effects, etc.).

2 comments:

Gothridge Manor said...

Dled it. Thanks. I think I'll find a use for it for other games also.

Unknown said...

Glad you like it!